To achieve this aim the Project partners will:
– carry out an analysis of trainers needs and preferences in terms of training resources
– carry out a multi-level qualitative questioning process that aims at structuring views on the bullying issue from:
- People with learning disabilities and learning disabilities
- Parents and carers
- Social Workers
– produce a training toolkit that will include background information on the issue, its nature and extent in Europe, current projects, initiatives and approaches to tackling workplace bullying, best practice Europe – wide as well as practical guidance and resources for trainers working with ALD/D, employers and supported employment professionals. The on-line toolkit will be a downloadable resource pack in English, German, Spanish and Portuguese.
– better equip people with learning disabilities on what is defined as bullying.
– help maintain and sustain the employment of people with learning disabilities.
– increase the confidence and skills of people with learning disabilities
– gain an in-depth understanding of the issue of bullying & how it affects the lives of people with learning disabilities
– transfer (including adaptation) existing training materials to create a new resource for learning and training.
– promote the widespread uptake and use of the training course focusing on member countries of the European Union of Supported Employment.